Since 1985 A-HOME has been a leader in northern Westchester developing cost effective local solutions to the national crisis in affordable housing.
- A-HOME reclaims abandoned buildings and renovates houses to offer an integrated approach to help low-income individuals and families move from crises to self-sufficiency.
- A-HOME promotes independent living within a network of community support. A coalition of 22 local civic and religious organizations supports A-HOME with funding and volunteers
- A-HOME has renovated/built and now owns and operates 16 houses in Bedford Hills, Chappaqua, Croton Falls, Katonah, Mt. Kisco, Pleasantville, Thornwood and Vista, and manages three properties: the Blue Mountain Housing Development Corporation, Pleasantville Housing Development Fund Corporation and Antioch Homes Housing Development Fund Corporation.
- In 2008 A-HOME completed the first affordable housing in Pound Ridge, 12 apartments for older adults.
- In 2009 we renovated and fully rented seven apartments in a three story Victorian structure in Katonah.
- In 2014 we renovated a single family home, added an accessory apartment and sold it as a an affordable XXX.
- In 2017 we took over the management of Antioch Homes newly constructed affordable apartments in Bedford Hills, NY.